The West Village Café has been created to bring people together through delicious, natural and nourishing food in an environment that’s warm, casual and communally stated, like a village.
We connect our community with ingredients from our menu that we source locally when possible, and create dishes that are full of flavour.
West Village Café is pleased to welcome you for:
Freshly Baked Breads, Pies + Pastries
Morning Pastries, Organic Coffee/Espresso + Teas, Fresh Pressed Juices, Smoothies, Breakfast Wraps and Brunch Toasts
Lunch + Dinner
Hand Crafted Salads, Nourishing Bowls, Artisanal Sandwiches + Wraps, made with Freshly Baked Bread
Daily Baked Pie and Local Ice Cream + our Cabinet Pastries
West Village Café features an environment that’s filled with great energy and relaxing seating. Wall to wall windows on the eastside have shutters to keep the room warm and welcoming. Seating features include:
- The Communal Island Counter
- Perfect to sit and enjoy by yourself or with a guest. Plug in the phone or tablet, and recharge for getting back to work + school
- Comfy Couches with Marble Tables
- Unwind and relax with space for six. Perfect for enjoying a delicious glass of wine or one of our Organic Coffee or Teas
- Seated Two + Four Tops
- Great for a lunch visit with a guest, or an after dinner piece of warmed pie and ice cream
What Local Means to Us
It means doing our part to support the local companies, communities, and residents that make our City, Province, and Country special.
It means that to us because we as a company and family live here, and love it.
It means that we are proud that we can keep business, jobs and experiences close to home, and close to the community.
▪ Evergreen Herbs Ltd
▪ 63 Acres
▪ Rossdown Chicken
▪ Golden Valley Farm Eggs
▪ BC Fresh Potatoes
▪ Honey Bee Centre
▪ The Little Fruit Pie Company
▪ Terra Breads
▪ Dairyland-Saputo Dairy Products
▪ All our Coffee & Teas
▪ Local Potatoes
▪ Locally Sourced Lettuces
▪ Local Beef
▪ Local Chicken
▪ Local Eggs
▪ Local Honey
▪ Locally Sourced Breads
▪ Locally Sourced Pies
▪ Locally Sourced Cream/Milk
▪ Locally Sourced Aprons